Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm FALLING for the November Kit...

...at Birds of a Feather!  It's an incredible kit featuring Simple Stories, Lily Bee, Prima, chipboard, twine and more!  Seriously-- there are a few kits left so HURRY and get them now!

Here are some layouts that I've created with the kit:
My sweet Duffy boy playing in the leaves in the yard.  I really think he's the happiest dog ever!
 
 I made a little rake to go with the beautiful leaves included in the kit.

And a close-up of the photos... isn't he the cutest?!

And another layout about playing in the leaves-- this time my kiddos!

Check out this incredible ScrapFX Chipboard tree!  I used a leaf punch to make the leaves.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll share the cards I made so far with the kit tomorrow!  And, if you haven't got your November Birds of a Feather Kit yet, go HERE to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts, Nicole! Fabulous pics of the kiddos and Duffy (love his smile)! Your rake is super cute and that tree is awesome with the punched leaved you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!